you can self-host
All you need to observe, measure and iterate on your product.
Look over your users’ shoulder and see what went wrong.
All the tools developers need to get to the root cause of any issue.
Create a user-centered, data-driven product that serves with user needs.
Engage with users when they need you. No meeting links. No downloads.
- Clearly understand what went wrong
- Uncover issues and frustrations
- Tailor your privacy settings
- Reproduce bugs as if they happened in your browser
- Capture errors, logs, network payloads and more
- Diagnose crashes and slowdowns
- Give everyone the means to collaborate efficiently
- Observe and analyze user behavior
- Prioritize what matters and meet your KPIs
Trusted by engineers at companies you admire.
Benefits for Teams
Understand and fix issues faster. No more back-and-forth.
Replay issues with logs, errors and
See where your users are struggling. Uncover issues causing conversion and revenue loss.
Co-browse and call your users — in real-time — as they browse your site and need support.
Host your session replay tool yourself and stop sending data to third parties.
Privacy and Security
OpenReplay uses industry-standard technologies and services to encrypt and secure data from end to end.
Besides, we build in the open. Our codebase is available on GitHub for audit.
No more lengthy compliance and security checks. Deploy on your servers and avoid unwanted 3rd processors.
Data Security and Controls
Audit our codebase or supercharge it by building your own plugins and services.
Fine-grained privacy features for sanitizing user data.